Are you …
… facing new challenges in your company or market?
… open to rethinking your strategy or reinventing yourself?
… willing to redefine your focus and your product portfolio
… up for creating new opportunities?
… ready to travel beyond the obvious?
We help you tackle your business challenges, tailored to your needs and resources.
Our service formats include:
CONSULTING – delivering Lateral Shortcuts solutions and/or designs
• Delivering smart solutions for any kind of challenge or project
• Conceptualization, Strategic-, Product & Service Design
• Valuable Feedback (present/hand in suggestions)
• Lateral Shortcutting processes (e.g. user-centered research, Design Thinking, …)
COACHING – facilitating WORKSHOPS or mentoring teams to find Lateral Shortcuts
• Moderating sessions or workshops to tackle your greatest challenges in only two days
• Facilitating Lateral Shortcuts and/or Design Thinking workshops
• Facilitating innovative energy and team spirit boosting exercises
• (Co-)Facilitating Workshops, courses or brainstorming sessions
• Coaching Strategic, Product- or Service Design projects or pitches
• Mentoring startups from initial concept through design, branding and pitching
• Valuable Feedback (verbal suggestions during the sessions)
CATALYZING – participating in strategic sessions or round tables as inspirational innovative spark or expert
• Collaborating in strategic meetings (contributing Lateral Shortcuts and beyond-the-box-spirit)
• Participating in workshops or brainstorming sessions (contributing ideas and sparking innovative energy)
• Working with various departments and teams to catalyze the LS approach throughout the whole operation
• Collaborating with your teams as Strategic Designer or Lateral Shortcuts expert
SPEAKER – inspiring and interactive talks on innovation, for example:
• Lateral Shortcuts – generating innovative ideas and smart solutions for business challenges
• Design Thinking – optimizing and shortening the DT process applying Lateral Shortcuts
• Nadine Meisel – inspiring presentation of her work, approaches and case studies
Tell us about your current challenges so we see how we can best help you.
For more information please contact us.
“The bisociative act connects previously unconnected matrices of experience – the essence of discovery is that unlikely marriage of and kings, of previously unrelated frames of reference or universes of discourse whose union will solve previously unsolvable problems“