Are you …
… facing new challenges in your company or market?
… open to rethinking your strategy or reinventing yourself?
… willing to redefine your focus and your product portfolio
… up for creating new opportunities?
… ready to travel beyond the obvious?
We help find smart solutions (LATERAL SHORTCUTS) to your business challenges, tailored to your needs and resources.
Our service formats include:
CONSULTING – delivering Lateral Shortcuts (LS) solutions and/or designs
• Delivering smart solutions for any kind of challenge or project
• Conceptualization, Strategic-, Product-, Service Design
• Consulting/advice sessions, e.g. to “boost your business or services”
• Valuable Feedback (present/hand in suggestions)
• Lateral Shortcutting processes (e.g. user-centered research, Design Thinking, …)
COACHING – facilitating WORKSHOPS or mentoring teams to find Lateral Shortcuts
• Moderating sessions or workshops e.g. to “boost your business or services”
• Facilitating Lateral Shortcuts and/or Design Thinking workshops
• Facilitating innovative energy and team spirit boosting exercises
• (Co-)Facilitating Workshops, courses or bainstorm sessions
• Coaching Strategic, Product- or Service Design projects or pitches
• Mentoring startups from first concepts, designs, brand through pitching
• Valuable Feedback (verbal suggestions during the sessions)
CATALYZING – participating in strategic sessions or round tables as inspirational innovative spark or expert
• Collaborating in strategic meetings (contributing Lateral Shortcuts and beyond-the-box-spirit)
• Participating in workshops or brainstorm sessions (contributing ideas and sparking innovative energy)
• “Visiting” several departments and teams to catalyze the LS approach throughout the whole operation
• Collaborating in a team as Strategic Designer or Lateral Shortcuts expert
SPEAKER – inspiring and participative lectures on NM’s work, LS/DT and/or innovation i.a.:
• Lateral Shortcuts – generating innovative ideas and smart solutions for business challenges
• Design Thinking – optimizing and shortening the DT process applying Lateral Shortcuts
• Nadine Meisel – inspiring presentation of her work, approaches and case studies
Tell us about your current challenges so we see how we can best help you.
For more information please contact us.
“The bisociative act connects previously unconnected matrices of experience – the essence of discovery is that unlikely marriage of cabbages and kings, of previously unrelated frames of reference or universes of discourse whose union will solve previously unsolvable problems“